Join our crew!
Are ready? We are! Every day gets us another day closer to the best season of the year, WINTER! And that means things are starting to ramp up for Nybora. In fact, the new 2017 Nybora Registration Packet is now ready for you to download, fill out and send in. Check it out, don’t miss out!
Join our crew!
Biggest event of the season!
Don’t miss out on a huge weekend of competition this Saturday and Sunday, Feb 6 & 7 at Spirit Mountain!
Saturday, Feb 6
Slopestyle and Big Air
- Registration at 8:30am downstairs in the Slopeside room in the Spirit Chalet!
- Slopestyle Training 9-10am
- Slopestyle start approximately at 10:15am
- We will run straight through the Slopestyle event and then move to Big Air training & Competition.
Sunday, Feb 7
Halfpipe and Moguls
- Registration at 8:30am downstairs in the Slopeside room in Spirit Chalet! (If you already registered on Saturday morning, you do NOT need to register again on Sunday.)
- Halfpipe training 9-10am
- Moguls Training starts at 10am
- Halfpipe start approximately at 10:15am
- We will run straight through the Halfpipe event and then move to the Mogul event
Registration is $100. This includes entry to all skiing events and an event T-shirt! The price is the same whether you choose to ski in 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of the events. Cash or check payable to Midwest Freestyle Association. (Please note that the Divisional Dinner is a separate charge. See below.)
Please bring your MFA bib if you already have one. If you still need to get one, you can pick one up at registration Saturday morning. Each bib requires a $35 deposit, which is refundable upon return of a (undamaged) bib. Or you can just keep your bib for $35!
All USSA-licensed Central skiers are welcome to ski! We will be awarding our 2016 Central Division Slopestyle and Big Air champions!!
Once again, some parents have arranged a divisional dinner. This year’s dinner will be at the Spirit Mountain Banquet room. Last year was a blast with a great turnout. We expect more fun this year. This is an optional event for athletes and their families. Cost and details are below. We hope to see you!
Details on the dinner:
-Saturday, Feb 6 @ 5pm
-Spirit Mountain Banquet room
-Pasta bar with Caesar salad, bread and lemonade. Cash bar.
-$20 per person
PAYMENT FOR THE DINNER WILL BE COLLECTED AT REGISTRATION ON SATURDAY.
See you in Duluth!
Midwest Freestyle Association
USSA Central Division Freestyle
16th annual Nybora Nightshine!! This Saturday! Hyland Hills Ski Area – Double Slopestyle event
First Big Air event of the season! This Sunday! Hyland Hills Ski Area – Double Big Air event
Schedule of events:
Saturday, January 16 – 3p registration and training, 4p start
Sunday, January 17 – 9a registration and training, 10a start