- Nybora skiers can get discounts on equipment!
- Tuesday November 17th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Open house format @ Hoigaards Ski Shop
Still need to sign up? Mail it in!
Have questions? Come see us at Nybora Night!
Hoigaards is a great place if you need to check out gear! As a current Nybora member, you will receive a discount on regularly priced ski gear!
While we’re at it, here are a few important dates:
- November 15th – last day for early season discount on Nybora Team dues
- November 17th – Nybora Night, and the last scheduled info night
- December 15th – practice begins!!
See you on the snow soon.
- Second Sign up night of the season!
- Monday November 9th from 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Open house format @ Hyland Ski Area – the new chalet!
New to Nybora? Returning Nyborian? Want to meet some of the coaches, get answers to your questions, or catch up on what’s new with Nybora? Stop by one of our info nights!
- Meet coaches
- Get answers to your questions
- Sign up for Nybora in person!
We’ll be taking registration for Nybora during these info nights. You can also mail in your registration, which can be the fastest way to become a Nyborian!
We are SO ready for winter. Every day gets us another day closer to the best season of the year, WINTER! And that means things are starting to ramp up for Nybora. In fact, the new registration packet is now ready for you to download, fill out and send in. Check it out, don’t miss out!
Major weekend ahead!
One of the biggest comps of the year! Don’t miss out!!!
SATURDAY, January 10
15th Annual Nybora Nightshine Double Slopestyle
Registration at 4:00pm
Event starts at 5:15pm
This is a double meet! Two Slopestyle events. Special prizes for top finisher and Shiniest Nightshiner!
SUNDAY, January 11
The first BIG AIR event of the year!! On the Nybora jump!
Registration at 9am
Event starts at 10:15am
This is a double BIG AIR meet
IF YOU HAVE A BLACK MFA BIB FROM LAST YEAR – PLEASE BRING IT!
Registration in simple!
Step 1) You will need a valid USSA license. If this is your first event, PROOF OF AN ACTIVE USSA LICENSE WILL BE REQUIRED AT REGISTRATION.
Step 2) If you haven’t already, you will also need a completed MFA registration form. MFA registration form.
Step 3) Entrance fees will be as follows:
- $45 for one event (ex: one slopestyle event – 2 runs)
- $65 for two events (ex: two slopestyle events – 2 runs x 2 events for a total of 4 runs)
- $125 for the whole weekend – 4 events, what a deal! Save time–register once for the whole weekend on Saturday! PLUS, if you register for all four events, you get an epic Nybora Nightshine t-shirt!!
Cash or check payable to Midwest Freestyle Association.
If you want to compete, you need a USSA LICENSE! Take care of this BEFORE you get to Hyland. See the prior post for details!