Due to dangerous travel and potentially unsafe competition conditions resulting from the National Weather Service issued winter storm warning, we are CANCELLING the event at Spirit Mtn tomorrow. This was not an easy decision, but everything is pointing towards it just being too sketchy to ask families to make the trek and to try and hold a safe event.
The event is RESCHEDULED to Saturday, March 21! And, don’t forget next weekend! We will see everyone next Saturday at Hyland for the 20th annual Nybora Nightshine!!! Spread the word to your friends! (If you registered for the Spirit Mtn event, your registration will be carried forward to the March 21 event. You’re all set!)