Here it is, the 2018 MFA Competition Schedule. Dates subject to change, check back often.
2018 Midwest Freestyle Association Competition Schedule
Never competed before? Give it a try! Do you have to compete in all events? No! Can you try just one? Sure! Have questions? Email us
Nybora season gets started in December! Details are found here
Still need to register for the 2017-18 Nybora season? Want to save time on paperwork? Want to pay by credit card? Try out our new registration link!
ONLINE NYBORA REGISTRATION
Don’t worry, if you still like to fill out and send in, you can do that instead. Either way is fine, just don’t miss out on the year!
Sign-up for the 2017-18 Nybora Season!!!
We are SO ready for winter. Every day gets us another day closer to the best season of the year, WINTER! And that means things are starting to ramp up for Nybora. In fact, the new 2018 Nybora Registration Packet is now ready for you to download, fill out and send in. Check it out, don’t miss out!
You want to be a part of the best, and Nybora is the best, hands down. Last year, our skiers WON 1st place – overall – in Slopestyle at both national events! US Freeskiing Nationals in Sun Valley (1st place Slopestyle: R. Thomas) and USASA Nationals at Copper (1st Place Slopestyle: B. Rolfing). Proof.
Nybora has brought you more than 25 years of Freeskiing excellence and it’s going to be another great season with Nybora!
The biggest event of the year!
Crown our Midwest Champions!
Don’t miss out on a massive
weekend of competition this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Feb 10, 11 & 12 at Spirit Mountain!
Friday, Feb 10
- Registration downstairs in the Spirit chalet (same room) 5pm
- Big Air training 5-6p
- Event will start approximately 6:00pm
Saturday, Feb 11
Slopestyle and Halfpipe
- Registration at 8:30am downstairs in the Spirit Chalet!
- (If you already registered on Friday, you do NOT need to register again on Saturday)
- Slopestyle Training 9-10am
- Slopestyle start approximately at 10:15am
- We will run straight through the Slopestyle event and then move to Halfpipe training & Competition.
- Divisional pasta dinner 5pm (extra cost, details below)
- Registration at 8:30am downstairs in the Slopeside room in Spirit Chalet! (If you already registered on Friday or Saturday, you do NOT need to register again on Sunday.)
- Mogul training 9-10am
- Event will start at approximately 10:30a
Registration is $100. This includes entry to all skiing events and an event T-shirt! The price is the same whether you choose to ski in 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of the events. Cash or check payable to Midwest Freestyle Association.
Pay in person or if you want to pay online… Click here to pay by credit card for event registration. Please indicate which events you are skiing in the notes: PayPal.Me/MidwestFreestyle
We are running low on bibs. PLEASE BRING YOUR BIB IF YOU HAVE ONE. If you still need to get one, you can pick one up at registration. Each bib requires a $35 deposit, which is refundable upon return of a (undamaged) bib. Or you can just keep your bib for $35!
All USSA-licensed Central skiers are welcome to ski! We will be awarding our 2017 Central Division Slopestyle and Big Air champions!!
End of Season Divisional Dinner!
As another year of divisional competition comes to an end, it’s also time for the Divisional dinner! This is an optional event, but all competitors and competitor families are welcomed and encouraged to attend!
Here are the details:
- Saturday, 5p
- $12 per person
- Pasta with red or white sauce, salad, breadsticks and lemonade or water. Cash bar available.
- Fireside room (next to the Moosehead bar in the Spirit Mountain chalet)
- Cathy Kidd will be collecting money at registration
It will be a blast!
See you in Duluth!
Midwest Freestyle Association
USSA Central Division Freestyle