The biggest event of the year!
We will crown our Midwest Champions!
Online registration now open!
Don’t miss out on a massive weekend of competition this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Feb 9, 10 & 11 at Spirit Mountain!
PLEASE BRING YOUR BIB!!!!
Friday, Feb 9
- Registration downstairs in the Spirit chalet 5pm
- Big Air training 5-6p
- Event will start approximately 6pm
Saturday, Feb 10
Slopestyle and Halfpipe
- Registration at 9am downstairs in the Spirit Chalet!
- (If you already registered on Friday, you do NOT need to register again on Saturday)
- Slopestyle Training 9-10am
- Slopestyle start approximately at 10:15am
- We will run straight through the Slopestyle event and then move to Halfpipe training & Competition.
Sunday, Feb 11
- Registration at 9am downstairs in the Slopeside room in Spirit Chalet! (If you already registered on Friday or Saturday, you do NOT need to register again on Sunday.)
- Mogul training 9-10am
- Event will start at approximately 10:30am
Online registration is open!
Online registration closes at 4:00pm February 9th. Registration can also be completed in person at the day of the event.
Registration is $100. This includes entry to all skiing events and an event T-shirt! The price is the same whether you choose to ski in 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of the events.
Please register online. Limited onsite registration available – Cash or check payable to Midwest Freestyle Association.
We are running low on bibs. PLEASE BRING YOUR BIB IF YOU HAVE ONE. If you still need to get one, you can pick one up at registration. Each bib requires a $35 deposit, which is refundable upon return of a (undamaged) bib. Or you can just keep your bib for $35!
In Person registration is also simple!
Step 1) You will need a valid USSA license (details on how to get this are below). Please obtain this license before the event. PROOF OF AN ACTIVE USSA LICENSE WILL BE REQUIRED AT EVENT REGISTRATION. You are able to print your card from your account on the USSA website.
Step 2) You will also need a completed MFA registration form. Please print this and bring the completed form to registration. This form requires a parent signature, please plan ahead..
Step 3) Cash or check payable to Midwest Freestyle Association. We are unable to accept credit cards on site or the day of the event. But you can pay ahead of time using the online link above.
Step 4) Bib fee of $35. If you already have a black MFA bib, bring it with you. You are all set.